Always touched by great human achievements and an overzealous aunt.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cyclic Serendipity

A year ago, things were going quite fine. Got myself a cool job (well, mostly cos the cubicle's rather private, hehe). And I was in NDP 2004 having lots of fun.

As for now...or for these past months, a little rough i gotta say... Trying to eke out a career in an area that's not my major, or minor for that matter, hasn't been easy. There has been much welcome distractions, some nice, some not so...important lessons learnt. Anyway, I'm just grateful all signs are pointing to better times again...

Was looking forward to meeting Dr Tay, my family doctor at the park today. He usually jogs around the same time. We usually say our casual hellos when we pass each other. But I have been feeling the urge to start a conversation recently. Perhaps I just want some justification of my priorities. He has been very supportive during my visits over the years. I wonder what he had to say about my situation now. Didn't manage to see him at the reservoir yesterday too... Like me, he alternates between the reservoir and the park. Would be great to catch him someday and have a good chat. Hmm...this time without having to pay the consultation fees! Hope it will be soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home