Always touched by great human achievements and an overzealous aunt.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Triathlon Fever

Had a crazy idea while jogging at the reservoir yesterday.

I've always wanted to take part in triathlons...and wished I had that chance in the upcoming event at east coast park on 2nd and 3rd july. Unfortunately, I have other plans and haven't trained for it at all.

Since I enjoy all three activities, namely swimming, cycling and running, being a triathlete really appealed to me. So I was toying with the idea of actually carrying out a personal triathlon, swimming at Bedok swimming complex, cycling to Bedok Reservoir and running a couple of rounds around the reservoir.

Hmm...guess it's not such a crazy idea after all. Anyone else interested?

3 Comments:

Blogger 许诗妮老师 said...

Din know u interested in such activities... no wonder u gone down so much since then... hahaah

6:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i don't mind the swimming and cycling part but pls count me out in the running. btw, think ur cycling distance a bit too short leh? heehee

7:19 AM

 
Blogger Qiaoming said...

i love jogging too dude!!!

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home