Always touched by great human achievements and an overzealous aunt.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

How time flies

The big day of YCF performance is upon us soon...wow, in the blink of an eye...truly.

I could still recall clearly the mixed feelings of doubt and excitement during the first few practices. Much has happened since.

My brother's graduation is tomorrow. His one year at NIE seems to have made him appreciate the teaching profession more. It is a noble profession and I know he will be able to make immense contributions in any way that he can. He is teaching now at his alma mater Temasek Junior College. And as far as I can see, he's enjoying it tremendously. It seemed like only yesterday that I see him coming home from sailing practices. As a student.

Read a couple of blogs about long lost friends and going back to one's old secondary school. We should cherish those friends we have, those whom we have gone through life's ups and downs, joys and sorrows, sharing sweet and bitter moments.

I really miss those secondary school buddies and the Dunman High School which stood at Dunman Lane. Those memories flooding back always bring pangs of nostalgia...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey is that my blog u're talking about? hahah... didn't know u do read my blog... ok i know i know..i'm being shameless... aniwae jus in case u never read my blog, visit me at http://frenchbeansays.blogspot.com k? haha... and all the best for ur ycf, create lotsa victories for urself ok?

4:16 AM

 
Blogger Star Pegasus said...

yes, i do read your blog...cos i'm quite free these days mah...haha.
all the best for hq3's ycf too! gambatte!

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home